Complaint Review: Sportsfloormats.com

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: raeolight — Joplin Missouri United States of America
Sportsfloormats.com
55 Picket Place Freehold, New Jersey United States of America

Sportsfloormats.com a Division of Fan Shops Inc. rip off grinch of whole stole christmas, do not ever buy, fraud Freehold , New Jersey

*General Comment: Horrible Customer Service

My mother was so excited when she purchased two Ohio State floor mats for my dad. When she went to go check on where it was at b/c it was the last gift to arrive, she saw it was supposedly sent to some where in New York..Hicksville I think.  We tried over and over again to get the mats but to know avail.  The site looks so legit but my mom was devastated b/c this was the main gift for my father this year.  I can't believe this site is still up and running. I have reported it to the BBB and in process of reporting it to the AG in NJ and GA since I think somewhere I read they operated out of there too. I just can't believe these people have been caught and charged with fraud for the 100's of thousands of dollars they have stolen from people. BUYER BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sportsfloormatscom/Freehold-New-Jersey-07728/Sportsfloormatscom-a-Division-of-Fan-Shops-Inc-rip-off-grinch-of-whole-stole-christmas-1003420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sportsfloormats.com

#1 General Comment

Horrible Customer Service

AUTHOR: Ridiculous! - ()

My husband ordered me Atlanta Braves floor mats for our anniversary. When he ordered their site was messed up and he ended up paying double. The support on the page said to send an email within 24hrs...he emailed them within 30min of the mess up.... this has not been resolved. He has tried calling, and they don't have a number to talk to anyone..the message just says to send an email. I have emailed over 10 times about this...and tell them I will continue to email until they respond. It is RIDICLOUS! By the way, we have yet to receive our order yet.