Complaint Review: Stefan International Car Service

• Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Bimmer guy — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Stefan International Car Service
4216 Buford Highway Duluth, Georgia United States of America

Stefan International Car Service Stefan Nasue International auto repair scam artist located in Duluth, Georgia

*Author of original report: STEFAN IS A CON ARTIST

*Consumer Comment: Thanx for reply.

*Author of original report: Sorry I am out of town this week and the next

*Consumer Comment: I agree and need help.

*Consumer Comment: I agree. Stefan is a scam artist.

The owner of this business Stefan is a CON ARTIST. He tried to charge me more than $1900 to accomplish work that should have only cost less than $900.00.

The arrangment was that he would give me an estimate and I would decide if I wanted the car fixed or not.  WHen I got the estimate I told him I would call back in a few minutes and decide if he would repair the car or not.  I call him in about 7 mins and told him I did not want the car repaired because it cost too much and I could not afford $1900 right now.

He told me he would allow me to pay half now and the rest later.  He was  very persistant.  So I decided to let him go ahead because there was no way he would get off the phone without repairing the car.  very persistant.

Once I hung up and thought about the situation. I callled him back and he did not answer the phone.  He finally answered like 20 mins later and claimed he was at lunch.  He finally called me back at almost 2 hours later and began to insult me on the phone.

He claimed that he had already ordered the parts and that the car was already on the rack and the guy had started working on it.  He claimed that it would cost me $365.00 for the repairs that were accomplished.  He claimed they had serviced the radiator and topped of the power steering fluid.  He also claimed he had turned for the check engine light.

I told Stefan the arrangement was that he would not order any parts until I decided to repair the car at his location. He was so set at ripping me off that he claimed he had already begun the repairs when he called me the first time.

STEFAN IS NOT AN AUTO MECHANIC SHOP - THEY ARE A SCAM ARTIST. I was smart enough to pick my car up before he charged me anymore. I lost $270 however I am sure others have not been as lucky as I was and they lost way more than that.  BEWARE AND DONT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO THIS FELLOW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stefan-International-Car-Service/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Stefan-International-Car-Service-Stefan-Nasue-International-auto-repair-scam-artist-locate-522780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stefan International Car Service

STEFAN IS A CON ARTIST

AUTHOR: Bimmer guy - (United States of America)

Sorry I am out of the country for work. I propably won't be back in the Atlanta area till sometime in Feb. There are others on this site that got ripped of worst by Steffan. I was lucky and only lost $270.00. I smelled the cat when he tried to pretend as if he cared more about my car then I did. However he was charging me for services that I did not request.

I really dont even want to think about that situation.

Take care.

Thanx for reply.

AUTHOR: Benzman - (United States of America)

Well thanks for the reply. The court has been rescheduled for later date, not sure when yet. Still would like to stay in touch and see if you would want to testify as a witness in the future or if it would be ok for my attorney to contact you?

Sorry I am out of town this week and the next

AUTHOR: Bimmer guy - (United States of America)

Sorry I am out of town this week and the next . Good luck.... make sure you have all your receipts and work order. You can also make a copy of some of the information on this site if your lawyer advise. Good luck.

I agree and need help.

AUTHOR: Benzman - (United States of America)

I am victim of his practices and need your help if you would not mid to testify in court.Please contact me ASAP at 770-362-8186 my name is Tad.

I agree. Stefan is a scam artist.

AUTHOR: Benzman - (United States of America)

Glad that more people coming forward and are not afraid of Stefan threats. I have fallen victim for 6060.00 $ and taking legal actions. Court dates are scheduled for this week and please if you would like to participate and serve as my witness to finally stop this predator from victimizing more people  contact me ASAP so I can give you more details on court dates and times. I went through horror experience with this man and personal threats but not afraid anymore. Please contact me at (((ROR redacted))). Hope to hear back from you very soon. Meeting my attorney monday morning.