Complaint Review: Stellar Antique Auto Restoration

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: John — McDonough Georgia United States of America
Stellar Antique Auto Restoration
624 Main St. Windom, Kansas United States of America

Stellar Antique Auto Restoration Tim Bowers, owner Rip-off Artist Windom, Kansas

Yes, I know this rip-off artist, Tim Bowers, owner of Stellar Antique Auto Restoration.  He took me for $40,000 on a 1934 Dodge paint job.  I delivered the car to Kansas in June 2010 for a concourse, show quality paint job.

I returned over a year later in August 2011 to get my car.  Almost nothing had been done on the car.  The fenders and hood looked like they had been painted in a sand storm.  I have all receipts and pictures to document this claim.  I have pictures before and after his work and I can prove this 100 percent, because the car has been in storage and untouched since I brought it back from Kansas.

This man needs to be put out of business.  I am sure I was set up from the beginning.  He figured I was an easy mark because I am 76 years old and live 1000 miles away in Georgia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stellar-Antique-Auto-Restoration/Windom-Kansas-67491/Stellar-Antique-Auto-Restoration-Tim-Bowers-owner-Rip-off-Artist-Windom-Kansas-945495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stellar Antique Auto Restoration