Complaint Review: Stenger and Stenger

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Tracy — Fridley Minnesota USA
Stenger and Stenger
4095 Embassy Drive SE Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Stenger and Stenger Capital Alliance Financial LLC Ruthless, unethical, horrible Grand Rapids , Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Seeking more information on your bad experience

I received a notice in the mail today from my bank that Stenger and Stenger had taken all of my money out of my checking account for a so-called "judgment" against me for an old debt.  I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy, and this bottom feeder collection agency/attorney's office went into my checking account, and took all of my money out of my account.  I NEVER received a letter, a phone call, that my bank account was going to be levied; instead, I receive a letter AFTER the fact.  TCF Bank (my bank) had also withdrawn an $100.00 "service fee" for allowing this bottom feeder collection agency access to my account.  In all, I'm overdrawn $250.00.  I attempted to contact this so-called attorney to discuss this situation; of course, he was "unavailable."  Typical!!!  :(  I contacted my bankruptcy attorney, and I was advised that there was nothing I can do about the levy/garnishment.  I have to close my account of 23 years, and now I'm broke until I get paid next week.  Let this be a cautionary tale to anyone who might be in a similiar situation.  Stenger and Stenger, YOU SUCK!!!!!!    :(   I hope someday Karma will repay you for all of the damages  and hardships that you have created for people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stenger-and-Stenger/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49546/Stenger-and-Stenger-Capital-Alliance-Financial-LLC-Ruthless-unethical-horrible-Grand-Rap-631111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stenger and Stenger

Seeking more information on your bad experience

AUTHOR: otteronnit - ()

Hello,

I'm a single mom that was harassed by this law corporation too.  If you have time in the future, please feel free to call me at 248-426-0716 (or leave message)...I work 3 jobs.  I would like to know more information about your experiences with them.  They seem very evil to me.  They garnished my MI tax refund as well.

Think about it.  I realize that you are probably done with them by now, but you are the only person who has complained about them.  I have a rich dad....maybe I could do something about them!

Thanks for at least reporting them.  You should at least feel good about that.

Sincerely,

A hard working mom of one.

Julie