Complaint Review: Step 3 Model and Talent

• Reported By: bjbankertgayle — Richmond Virginia
Step 3 Model and Talent
3449 John Tyler Highway Williamsburg, Virginia USA

Step 3 Model and Talent Step 3 Modeling Agency Scam Williamsburg Virginia

This company is great at making you THINK you are working for a legit agency. They sucker you into signing contracts and paying hundreds of dollars. They claim to be professionals at booking modeling gigs for their clients however the only thing my daughter was offered was a chance to participate in a contest in New York for which I would have to foot all the money, travel fees, clothing, etc with no gaurantee of anyhting in return. I paid $600 for a "photo shoot". The images were horrible. The makeup and clothing choosen for my daughter was not at all what i expected. There was no professionalism. So for $600 I got a cd with 15 terrible quality photos, a voice over which I never received access to, and a bunch of emails telling me to drive my daughter to go sees in other states without any gaurantee of her booking a job or receiveing any monetary compensation. They then told me to come and PICK UP a contract and send it back to them. The contract does not state anything about a monthly fee due to the agency to keep you on the roster. Its just ridiculous. A bunch of young kids working for a scammer. Needless to say my daughter was very disapointed that promises were broken and nothing we were told was accurate. I was not at all satisfied with the services provided to me and my daughter nor the advertisements they used my daughters photo in without my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Step-3-Model-and-Talent/Williamsburg-Virginia/Step-3-Model-and-Talent-Step-3-Modeling-Agency-Scam-Williamsburg-Virginia-1167855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Step 3 Model and Talent