Complaint Review: Stephen hill V.P of b.e.t

• Updated: Thu, November 04, 2010

• Reported By: honestbxtch — las vegas Nationwide United States of America
Stephen hill V.P of b.e.t
virginia Nationwide United States of America

Stephen hill V.P of b.e.t MAN TRYING TO SCAM GIRLS FOR MONEY las vegas, Nevada Nationwide

A man claiming to be stephen hill the V.P of b.e.t called and text messaged me today. He said he was looking to recruit girls for the next be.t rip the runway show. I know this is a scam because when I googled his number and scam someone else said the same thing. He is nationwide and scams from the east to the west coast. he currently has a miami area code but I doubt thats where he is right now. I started asking him if he could provide referances or an email address(professional questions) he stopped replying. I know if he was serious about hiring me as a model he shouldnt have had a problem verifying who he was for me. Also I doubt the real stephen hill would even do the recruiting part as I am sure he has people to do that for him. I believe in anything that comes to me and soounds too good to  be true mostly is....unless I have proof which he did not provide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-hill-VP-of-bet/nationwide/Stephen-hill-VP-of-bet-MAN-TRYING-TO-SCAM-GIRLS-FOR-MONEY-las-vegas-Nevada-Nationwide-658647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen hill V.P of b.e.t