Complaint Review: Strategic Marketing Inc

• Updated: Thu, March 11, 2010

• Reported By: Mary Ann — Mountain Grove Missouri United States of America
Strategic Marketing Inc
3880 SE 8th Avenue, Suite 180 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Strategic Marketing Inc Strategic Marketing, INC Take Money First - do not provide the service. Do not be fooled. Do not think it will not happen to you. Portland, OR Internet, Oregon

*Author of original report: Strategic Marketing Report Revised

I am really thankful for this opportunity to warn others.

This company will call anyone with a website - they say they will put you on first page of google - just 175.00 a month.  They told me they would do everything I was doing for myself - take the work away - save me money too.  Wow!

Well, I get called by them all the time, have fallen for this stuff before - nope, not doing it.  Then the guy (Terry Robinson) tells me that they can do this because Google does not want to lose their customers - made sense to me - I was about to stop my ad campaing - getting too much a month.

Guess what?  I sign up - yep they have to have money first.  Website traffic goes to nothing!!!  Oh, it takes time.  Oh, then find out, all the key words were aimed at one state!!!

Do not let them take your money.  This is a scam.  This company, First Web Search in Las Vegas is more pricey - takes money too.  Take care of your own business - don't waste your money on these liars.  Don't like that word, but what else can I say - that is what they did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strategic-Marketing-Inc/Portland-Oregon-97202/Strategic-Marketing-Inc-Strategic-Marketing-INC-Take-Money-First-do-not-provide-the-ser-579794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strategic Marketing Inc

Strategic Marketing Report Revised

AUTHOR: Mary Ann - (United States of America)

I want to let you all know that the differences I had with Strategic Marketing were based on Incorrect Communication.  We were not on the same wave length.  What I was expecting was what they thought they were going to do - but it did not show up the same on this end.

James Piccolo is a very nice man - he is trying to do just what they say they are doing.

You still want to make sure that you totally undertstand what you sign up for - not just with this company, but with anything.

If you are capable of taking care of your own business - and have the time, I suggest you do so - if not, then talk to James, to see if they can help you out.