Complaint Review: Strax

• Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: Barbie — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Strax
4300 N University Dr Ste A202 Sunrise, Florida United States of America

Strax Dr.Jeffery Hamm Strax sounds like a good deal for cosmetic surgery? But they forgot to connect my vessels leaving me to almost bleed to death Sunrise , Florida

Strax sounds like a good deal for cosmetic surgery? But they forgot to connect my vessels leaving me to almost bleed to death> But I signed a waiver so they have NO fault BUT I though the waiver meant if something happened to me that was
just a medical mishap NOT a procedure that was NOT done right They need to pay the costs and pay for the suffering they do. Imagine they forgot to seal me??

Let my blood roll out of me> I am lucky to be alive And I lost time wages money and health.    So now I cannot pay over 100 thousand dollars to the hospital and doctors that saved my life I am now losing my home due to the loss of work for 4 months. They should pay they did the job wrong.This cost taxpayers also for hospital bills not only me but LOTS of others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strax/Sunrise-Florida-33351/Strax-DrJeffery-Hamm-Strax-sounds-like-a-good-deal-for-cosmetic-surgery-But-they-forgo-885326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strax