Complaint Review: Stress Free PC

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: RR — Media Pennsylvania United States of America
Stress Free PC
9533 S. 700E. Ste 103 Internet United States of America

Stress Free PC Windows Daily Adviser I joined, but when I had a computer problem, they played games and made it impossible to reach them. Internet, Internet

Stress Free PC repaired my PC after 2 local computer stores failed. So, I joined for a year. They removed a virus afterward and I though the company was great.

Now, I got another virus. I tried to contact Stress Free, but they did not respond to my e-mail. When I called, they made me wait forever and finally disconnected me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stress-Free-PC/internet/Stress-Free-PC-Windows-Daily-Adviser-I-joined-but-when-I-had-a-computer-problem-they-pla-879867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stress Free PC