Complaint Review: Strictly Business Fishing Charters

693 Beach Blvd, Biloxi Small Craft Biloxi, Mississippi United States of America
  • Phone: 228-392-4047
  • Web:
  • Category: Fishing

Strictly Business Fishing Charters Captain canceled trip 3 times, would not refund my deposit! Biloxi, Mississippi

*Author of original report: Refund was given!

I booked a shark fishing trip in June for my son's 12th birthday. We were about 40 miles from the dock and the captain called me to cancel trip due to weather. I understand you can't predict the weather, so we tried 3 more times to fish each was canceled due to weather. This went into Aug, so I decided to cancel the trip due to my son was starting back to school..

I called and asked for refund on my deposit, after 5 phone calls and a promise it would be refunded to me the first of the month of Oct, I still have not received my refund.. Crazy, they are quick to take your deposit but 4 months.. Very unprofessional, poor management with very poor communication. still have not received my refund, beware get something in writing on refund polices in the event you need it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strictly-Business-Fishing-Charters/Biloxi-Mississippi-39530/Strictly-Business-Fishing-Charters-Captain-canceled-trip-3-times-would-not-refund-my-dep-954097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strictly Business Fishing Charters

Refund was given!

AUTHOR: Michael Jordan - (USA)

I wanted to update my report, several days
after I posted the original report I received my refund!
This system works!