Complaint Review: Stubworld.com

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Chrystall — Aurora Colorado
Stubworld.com
119 rockland Ctr #398 Nanuet, New York United States of America

Stubworld.com Stub World Sold fraudulent tickets, refuses to refund money Nanuet, New York

On April 5th I purchased tickets to a Colorado Rockies game on the same day from an internet company by the name of StubWorld located in Naneut, NY. I printed out the tickets and headed to the game where I was told by both the gate attendant and the Rockies customer service office that I purchased fraudulent tickets and was refused entry into the game.

Immediately after being turned away I called the place business, Stub World, the person I spoke to by the name of Shane was almost unbearably rude about my situation, I advised him that I had given the gate attendant my tickets as well as the customer service desk and that they had turned me and my guest away, rather than being empathetic and polite he accused me of doing something wrong with the tickets, I told him that at this point I just wanted the charge for the fraudulent tickets that your company sold me of $180.72 refunded, he said he'd get back to me on Monday. Come Monday I didn't receive a phone call, so again I spoke to someone who told me that they weren't going to finish the investigation and that I was going to receive a refund for me money.

Come today I checked my bank account and I had yet to receive my money back, I called again and spoke to Shane, who advised me he'd take care of the problem. Around 11:30 am mountain time today I got a phone call from Shane accusing me of lying about the situation. He said he spoke to the Rockies and that the tickets were never attempted to be scanned and that they were refusing to give me money back.

Understandably upset I asked to speak to a supervisor, Shane refused to give my phone call to anyone else and said that there was no one else in the office, I persisted on speaking to someone in management while he continued to call me a liar and insult me. I was hung up on shortly after. I called back and spoke to another employee, Larry, who told me Shane was right and then hung up on me. I am sure you can understand my frustration when I say that this is by far the worst company I have ever done business with. As a business owner myself I am thoroughly surprised that a company who sells fraudulent tickets to unsuspecting buyers and is rude all the while it's doing so is still in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stubworldcom/Nanuet-New-York-10954/Stubworldcom-Stub-World-Sold-fraudulent-tickets-refuses-to-refund-money-Nanuet-New-Yor-1042764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stubworld.com