aroused

Sub Zeo Parts
1010 Downing Hays, Kansas United States of America

Sub Zeo Parts Dean Sub Zeo Craig's List Employment Scam Hays, Kansas

I answered an ad on Craigslist where a company called Subzeo Parts

http://subzeo.com/ was looking for a Data entry clerk. When they responded back, they informed me that the position was filled, but that they needed a Payment Processor. I was interested, so I asked for more information. I ended up getting a phone interview with Dean...who hired me on the spot. I was asked if  had a Paypal account...which I did, and we went through a TEAMVIEWER training course (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx) Afterwhich, I received my first assignment. I was emailed information to create an invoice, which I did, and then when the payment was made, I was given where to send the payment to. I had no idea what I was doing was illegal, until my Paypal account was put on hold...showing a large negative balance. I was told that my payment would be 7% of each invoice that was paid...ok, a little will help me as I need to pay my rent. I live in Houston, Texas...Subzeo Parts is in .Kansas...I never saw any motorcycle parts, never saw any money except for the little 7% that I had recieved (which was very small, less than $300.00) I have spoken to Paypal, and they have me that I indeed got caught up in something illegal...I had no idea, I just wanted to make some extra money to keep my apartment. Now Dean will not return my phone calls, or emails...and I am looking at a balance that I never had, and have no way of obtaining. As God is my witness...and I do NOT take my Lord's name lightly...I don't have any of the money that this company had me create invoices for. My account is negative over $4,000.00!!! I have ALL of the email correspondence from Dean...whom I am assuming was my manager, since I only spoke to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sub-Zeo-Parts/Hays-Kansas-67601/Sub-Zeo-Parts-Dean-Sub-Zeo-Craigs-List-Employment-Scam-Hays-Kansas-1020628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sub Zeo Parts