Complaint Review: Success Express Sales, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Deovandski — Fargo North Dakota
Success Express Sales, Inc.
5775 Soundview Dr., Suite 103C Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

Success Express Sales, Inc. Scam salesperson and Scam company Gig Harbor, Washington

On a Saturday two guys knocked on my door and they were trying to sell magazines subscription in order to fulfill for a college grant. The told me that they were seeking people to help them to raise a fund for the "grant" and for a reward qualification offered by a company.

Because I am a good person I decided to help them, but it was a choice that I regret. After they left I noticed something odd about the receipt. It states "Sales Person is not affiliated with any educational, governmental or charitable program." I searched the internet about this company and what I found (including the other claims in the Rip-off Report) left me with no other choice than trying to cancel the order.

The issue is that I am unable to contact them with the telephone (it keeps saying that the office is closed) and the only way to cancel is to send the receipt back to them. The issue is that the cancellation period is only 3 days after buying it (and it takes more than 3 days to send the receipt back) In other words, they do not give you the chance of canceling and they will not refund you after they steal your money.

Luckily (or not) I used my credit card instead of money. Currently I am trying to have dispute against this scam company, if things do not work out I will change my card. Thsi is truly a headache because I had to block all my card transaction and still I have a chance of loosing 85 dollars because of a "good action"

If there is any use, this is some of the info present in the Receipt:

Sales Agent: Nick Hodson

Code: 817

Distributor: 101

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Express-Sales-Inc/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Success-Express-Sales-Inc-Scam-salesperson-and-Scam-company-Gig-Harbor-Washington-1047029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Express Sales, Inc.