Complaint Review: Sun-sational salon

• Reported By: Disappointed — Staunton Virginia USA
Sun-sational salon
2504 N. Augusta Street Staunton, Virginia United States of America

Sun-sational salon Spray Tan Rip Off Staunton, Virginia

This place is a rip off for spray tanning. The person I talked with explained what I needed to do. I followed his instructions EXACTLY to the letter. I ended up with the total back of my body tanned, the front white except for my knees which had "some" color and on each of my sides of my body were completely white all the way down. I told him this was a waste and could not believe how badly it turned out. All I was told was "Oh that is too bad". Was not offered a refund or anything. Was not even given a suggestion of what to do!! Oh BTW, I was offered a paper towel to try to "blend" it in. Do not waste your money!!!! After this experience I would not trust them for anything else. I am just glad I could come home and wash it off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-sational-salon/Staunton-Virginia-24401/Sun-sational-salon-Spray-Tan-Rip-Off-Staunton-Virginia-737426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun-sational salon