Complaint Review: Super Sportz Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: satcho33 — Mission Texas United States of America
Super Sportz Inc.
7207 Arlington Avenue #E, Internet United States of America

Super Sportz Inc. Super Motorsportz Inc., SuperSportz.com I was overcharged for items I never received. I ordered a scooter along with a windshield but never received the windshield and now the company has been sold (convenient). Internet

On October15th, 2012 I purchased a BMS Scooter, windshield and helmet from Tom Spiers at supersportz.com. I finally received the scooter on October 26th. To my surprise no windshield nor helmet. So I called Tom right away and told him about the missing items to which Tom replied that because of the size of the windshield it would  be shipped out separately. I finally received a package from supersportz but still no windshield and a wrong helmet that I did not order.

I called Tom back again and he replied again that he will ship out the correct helmet and to go ahead and keep the one that I had received. I have been waiting ever since for the windshield and to which I have emailed and called about but no solutions or just plain ignored. I even have emails from Tom that the windshield had been shipped but no tracking numbers and since then the company has been sold and haven't heard from them even after continued calling and emails. Over all I paid $1680.00 for a $1499.00 scooter and no helmet or windshield.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Sportz-Inc/internet/Super-Sportz-Inc-Super-Motorsportz-Inc-SuperSportzcom-I-was-overcharged-for-items-I-ne-1012436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Sportz Inc.