Complaint Review: Sure Financial Incorporated

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: P. Morris — Somerset New Jersey United States of America
Sure Financial Incorporated
812 Main St Los Angeles, California United States of America

Sure Financial Incorporated Received a check for $4850 and was told I won $450,000 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Was told to call claims agent David Morgan. Contacted Mr. Morgan asking me when did I received the check, depo Received a check for $4850 and was told I won $450,000 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Was told to call claims agent David Morgan Los Angeles, California

Received a check for $4850 and was told I won $450,000 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Was told to call claims agent David Morgan. Contact Mr. Morgan was asked when did I received the check, deposit the check and then call him back for the balance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sure-Financial-Incorporated/Los-Angeles-California-90014/Sure-Financial-Incorporated-Received-a-check-for-4850-and-was-told-I-won-450000-in-a-sw-845154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sure Financial Incorporated