Complaint Review: Suz's Designs

• Reported By: Justice — Internet
Suz's Designs
Riverview, Florida Internet United States of America

Suz's Designs Too Many Errors for a Graphics company-- Internet

We requested some invitations to be made for our son's 1st birthday party.

Submitted the request, and got some proofs by email. The proofs themselves, and the actual email from the seller had typos.
"Maybe just a mistake," I thought.

We requested changes to be made, and got back a second set of proofs. There were still errors in the proofs(And again, typos in the email from the seller)!

We again requested the remaining changes to be made. Next thing we know, we have gotten the invitations we requested, STILL WITH THE ERRORS ON THEM!

On her webpage, http://suzsdesigns.com, the Policies state:
My goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction. If I misprint your order, I ask that you contact me immediately 1-813-242-4259
or email me. Your order will be reprinted and shipped to you via USPS Shipping method, at NO CHARGE.

We again contacted Suz per her stated policy and said that the order was wrong, via email and phone(no answer, left a message). She never got back to us at all, and now we are stuck with invitations with typos on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzs-Designs/internet/Suzs-Designs-Too-Many-Errors-for-a-Graphics-company-Internet-1044965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suz's Designs