Complaint Review: T. Patrick Murray

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: RippedOffByTPatrickMurray — Paoli Pennsylvania United States of America
T. Patrick Murray
200 South Valley Road Paoli, Pennsylvania United States of America

T. Patrick Murray Tanuja Murray Scam Artists - USE CAUTION! Paoli, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: the last game

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Cowards And Contingency Contracts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Proving The Negative///SLADER

Use caution in dealing with T. Patrick Murray or Tanuja Murray.  They are scam artists that seek to obtain money in any way possible.  Do not deal with them and be very careful NOT to give them any money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Patrick-Murray/Paoli-Pennsylvania-19301/T-Patrick-Murray-Tanuja-Murray-Scam-Artists-USE-CAUTION-Paoli-Pennsylvania-790796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T. Patrick Murray

the last game

AUTHOR: A Last Game Investor - ()

everyone who invested in the movie got ripped off. Stay away.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Cowards And Contingency Contracts

AUTHOR: TPatrickMurray - (United States of America)

This was written by Penn Ridge Farms in PA and Mike **** Why? We bounced a $5k stud fee check to them by mistake in 11/2011 Within a week we had the money to pay them the money plus fees when- God forbid- the foal DIED in utero As such and as per contract the fee is returned or no longer owed if horse is not born stands and nurses

So we never made good on debt as debt died with poor foal Yet despite this fact they slander us here Oh and they threatened to kill our horses if we did not pay a late boarding bill I am a filmmaker and was thrust into this world and it cost me all my money to care for them... Anyway I should not be judged for a non event and my wife was not involved as she is a teacher

T Patrick

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Proving The Negative///SLADER

AUTHOR: TPatrickMurray - (United States of America)

I invite anyone to verify this slander with any evidence whatsoever.

I am an award winning filmmaker who has never screwed a client or partner- in fact I have produced 4 star films for national TV earning returns on investment - yet most films are paid for by me.

Puzzlingly my wife's listed yet she is a teacher unaffiliated with my cinema...

This ANONYMOUS person has simply placed this AD HOMINEM attack with-

No name No story No details No corroboration No evidence No motive other than defamation

Maybe it is because I am suing the Federal Reserve- or Chase for a 86 billion dollar class action fraud - or maybe it is the government agencies who have harassed me since I began investigating various WATERGATE type anomalies...

I am an honest talented guy and if you want to believe this crap then you should ask yourself what you would do if you knew your reputation was being tainted by ANONYMOUS and VAGUE lies...?

You would attack the attacker- oh wait, they didnt list their name...

I am an open book - look @ facebook or linked in

Or TheLastGame.Com

Or email me

[email protected]

Thanks for reading thus rebuttal

T.