Complaint Review: TFP

• Submitted: Sat, January 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 03, 2010

• Reported By: TLC, LTD. — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
TFP

TFP DIGITAL LIQUIDATIONS Ordered printer ink for $73.96 & never received! Received a receipt from gateway@linkpt.net on 12/17/09, but never received ink. What a sad person! Hope they burn in hell or go to jail for life, for I Internet

Decided to stock up on my printer ink since the price looked so reasonable. I paid $73.96 in total. My reference number was #200008725. I ordered on 12-17-09. The site looked legitimate. The receipt came in the name of The Fine Print, gateway@linkpt.net. Now I am seeing more names for this so called ripoff company or person, such as Central Mrktg/Mngmntllc, Club Members Direct ( (((Redacted))) Digital Liquidations, and possibly, but not sure, Dwight Stephen-Fine print Pictures, Paypal-Fine Print (which I find hard to believe this one), and TFP (whatever that stands for). Here are a couple phone numbers I found, 1-800-716-1970, and 1-609-977-6588.

All I know is that I have never got ripped off on the internet before. I guess I should start using PayPal, to cover my purchases. I am hoping they can't use my check card numbers that I put on site to purchase the ink, can they? Do our banks usually cover purchases online? I hope someone can answer my two questions.

This person or company ripoff needs to go to prison, I can't wait to see, for you never get away with doing something illegal forever. Eventually you  always get caught and are always looking over your shoulder!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP/internet/TFP-DIGITAL-LIQUIDATIONS-Ordered-printer-ink-for-7396-never-received-Received-a-recei-548828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP