desperate

Complaint Review: THE MARKET GUYS, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Victim — Houston Texas United States of America
THE MARKET GUYS, INC.
3520 VESTAVIA WAY LONGWOOD, Florida United States of America

THE MARKET GUYS, INC. Equity Oracle and Option Oracle stock analysis service Ripped Off. Order thier service and they did not provide it. The did not repond to my email & phone calls. Ripped off for $298 LONGWOOD, Florida

From The Market Guys Inc. (www.themarketguys.com) I ordered two months of the Options Oracle technical analysis service on Feb 9, 2013. I was supposed to also receive a PBS video series valued at $179. I was charged $298. Still, A MONTH LATER, I never received the materiasl, I never was provided with the service nor have any commnications with them.  I sent numerous emails and left numerous phone messages concerning the matter - none were replied to. I even left a message that I was going to report them to the police if they did not contact me!!!

I've had to cancel my credit card because of them. What a hassle. I reported the matter to the police as well. What a total rip off! I use to have a lot respect for that man. Guess that's how they were able to rip me off. DO NOT USE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-MARKET-GUYS-INC/LONGWOOD-Florida-32779/THE-MARKET-GUYS-INC-Equity-Oracle-and-Option-Oracle-stock-analysis-service-Ripped-Off-1024430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE MARKET GUYS, INC.