Complaint Review: THE SECRET SOCIETY

P.O. BOX 6304 Dover, Delaware United States of America
  • Phone: 440-484-2510
  • Web:
  • Category:

THE SECRET SOCIETY Like the others here, I got the letter, then a booklet, and finally a BARGAIN OFFER that would cost me only 1/3 of the 139.00 price for the whole book. Naturally, I dismissed the letters, and then as Dover, Delaware

Just as I said, I got the first letter without any warning, and dismissed it as a scam.  Weeks later, I got a booklet, and it was filled with 'testimonials', what I noticed though was that all these people had been GIVEN the book for free, and yet they now wanted to charge me 140.00.  I laughed and dismissed it.  Weeks later, yet another red, white and blue striped letter (they all had that in common) arrived, and it contained more of the same (the exact same) testimonials, and again I noted that the people had all been GIVEN free of charge this magnificent book of SECRETS, that they now wanted me to pay them for.  LOL.  This time I had only to give them 45.50 for the first 1/3 of the book--ALL of the MONEY MAKING secrets!!!  I again dismissed it, but thought I should check the net to see if there were any reports on this scam.  I found this site after a mere seconds of searching and I see that since at least 2007 this scam has been going on. [continued below]....
.....  Well, it is 2010, and I guess what P.T. Barnum said oh so long ago is no less true today, 'there is a sucker born every minute' else this scam would have been shut down long before it reached me.  Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-SECRET-SOCIETY/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/THE-SECRET-SOCIETY-Like-the-others-here-I-got-the-letter-then-a-booklet-and-finally-a-562269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE SECRET SOCIETY