Complaint Review: T.J. Johnson and Associates

• Reported By: retiredchicago — CHICAGO Illinois
T.J. Johnson and Associates
8200 W. 185th St. Unit F, Tinley Park, Il. 60477 Tinely Park, Illinois USA

T.J. Johnson and Associates "Time Share by another name" Tinely Park Illinois

T.J. Johnson & Associates sends out  this letter promising an android tablet if my wife & I would complete a survey. Well, by the end of this experience my wife and I were promised not only a 7"android tablet, but also a digital camera, a choice of a cruise to the bahamas or a 3day 2nite at any of 22 destinations, with free airfare by American, Continental, Delta or Sourthwest air lines. In addition, a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas  on Royal Caribbean, Norwegian or Carnival Cruise lines.

My wife and I went to this reformulated time-share 90 minute presentation. No, we didn't buy. When I asked the sales manager what hotels or lodging they had in any major city, he couldn't answer. They don't call it time-share, but that's exactly  what it is. You're not puchasing weeks at any specific hotel or resort, instead they "will put you into accomodations" at some unknown facility.

Frankly, legitimate time share maybe  worth considering, but this scam is nothing short of a rip-off and scam. Finally, after three months of waiting for the promised gifts, I called to see why I hadn't received my any gifts. I was told they never received my paper work and its too late to qualify for the gifts.

Their so called gifts were to be sent by "Simply Great Gifts / 888-312-6393".  If there is anyone out there who has received these gifts from T.J Johnson, please email me, until then, I plan to file a complaint with the Illinois attorney general. I advise you to do the same if you've experience this sham. Who knows what this organization does with the paper-work containing your info. Consider yourself warned !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJ-Johnson-and-Associates/Tinely-Park-Illinois-60477/TJ-Johnson-and-Associates-Time-Share-by-another-name-Tinely-Park-Illinois-1061002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.J. Johnson and Associates