Deegan

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: republicofpaws — Colorado Springs Colorado
TKO Chemicals
Internet USA

TKO Chemicals TKO Chemical, TKO All Purpose Cleaner, TKO Colorado Springs Colorado Internet

A salesman came into my store several days ago selling a product called TKO All Purpose Cleaner. We are a pet boutique, so his selling point was that it was organic and safe for pets and children. Generally savvy when it comes to scams, I grilled him. He did an in store demonstration on a white chair that we have desperately needed to find something to take the denim and pen mark stains off of. He tested it on a small spot and it came right off.

Feeling ridiculous now, but I paid $60.00 for two bottles of the stuff that he said I would dilute and it would make two gallons=/ We just tested the stuff according to the instructions on the same chair and absolutely nothing happened. Nothing is coming off even with vigorous scrubbing. For comparison sake, I took a Target disinfectant wipe and rubbed another area and it at least took off most of the dirt and top stains.

I'm feeling duped and stupid, but apparently I'm not the only one. Lesson learned - nothing good comes from door to door sales. This will not happen to me again. All I can do now is hope it does not happen to others. TKO is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TKO-Chemicals/internet/TKO-Chemicals-TKO-Chemical-TKO-All-Purpose-Cleaner-TKO-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-Inter-1049445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TKO Chemicals