Complaint Review: TMART

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Raymond — Westcliff-on-sea England Saskatchewan United Kingdom
TMART

TMART U.S.A no phone numbers only e.mails Sold me a UV gel curing lamp, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

I bought a UV curing lamp for my wife, It cost 32.90 and eventually arrived 20 days later when we received it, it had a continental  switch and on the box it stated 100-120V on the side of the box also below that 220-240V below it with two white boxes presumably to tick for voltage but with nothing on them with a picture of the unit on the whole box.I went and bought a converter switch for6.99 and plugged it in, within about 5 minutes there was a tremendous bang and the unit went blank.

I e.mailed the company who was in China which was on the delivery package and they e.mailed back what country i came from, even though my address was on the package and they then wrote back and said they only supply these units in 100-120V i then wrote back and and said about the two voltages on the box and they said they would correct the boxes. I could write a book on this with letters flying back and forth, but the final crunch is even  they would not give me my money back there company sign says 90 day money back guarantee . [continued below]....
.....I have sent a posting to facebook under TMART complaints signed R.Lambert94 and still have a useless nail curing box in my lounge. I have told them i am taking the unit to our trading standards in England,and the box has a CE logo on it but coming from China possibly a false sign.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMART/internet/TMART-USA-no-phone-numbers-only-emails-Sold-me-a-UV-gel-curing-lamp-Internet-965529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMART

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear that.
I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact
us.