Complaint Review: TRANS NATIONAL

• Reported By: Penny — new lenox Illinois United States of America
TRANS NATIONAL
9600 w. Bryn Mawr Ave 6th fl Rosemont, Illinois United States of America

TRANS NATIONAL Joe Dempsey Raped on merchant services Rosemont, Illinois

Joe Dempsey from Trans National came into my small business to get me to change my merchant services.

He promised me gift card replacement and a buy out of the other merchant service. It turns out he and the company he works for are all liars and said everything was done in house. Once I signed the contract I didn't get a copy and the next thing I know in the mail comes the contract for 5,000 dollars. For the use of their machines and a 4 year contract that is not in house. I am being charged 105.00 a month just for the C.C machine.

Do the math I have to pay 105.00 a month or come up with 5,000 dollars. SCAM SCAM SCAM

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TRANS NATIONAL. LIARS LIARS LIARS!!!

Trans National hurts small businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRANS-NATIONAL/Rosemont-Illinois-60018/TRANS-NATIONAL-Joe-Dempsey-Raped-on-merchant-services-Rosemont-Illinois-975776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANS NATIONAL