Complaint Review: TRUE.com

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: TiredofScams — Ballwin Missouri United States of America
TRUE.com

TRUE.com Credit Card Scam = Sneaky Charges Internet

True.com is a dating website I signed up for a couple years ago.  I unsubscribed after a few months and that was that....until I found mysterious charges of $4.99 and $9.98 on my credit card a year later.  I called the number they provided to question the charges and they told me that they had already refunded my money and that it was a glitch in their system.  I saw that this was true and thought my dealings with them were over, until today.  My bank called me to question the charges and I explained what had happened previously.  They suggested that I get a new card with a new number and I did just that.  I do not know if this was simply another "technical glitch," but there are enough similar reports on this website that I thought I would take a moment to back them up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRUEcom/internet/TRUEcom-Credit-Card-Scam-Sneaky-Charges-Internet-873754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRUE.com