Complaint Review: Tamid Milan

• Reported By: GET A LIFE!!! — Denver Colorado United States of America
Tamid Milan

Tamid Milan Mike Andrews Equipment Lease Fraud Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Im just the broker

I found the "Broker" Tamid@unsecured22.com and was looking for business loan and through Tamid was put in touch with Mike Andrews at fundingbig.com (Digital Centrix LLC ) Cheyenne WY who advertised equipment lease program with Digital Centrix LLC. THEY ARE ENTIRELY FRAUDULENT!!!! They suggested a equiptment lease program with a cash equiptment loan attached  and stated everything was approved and  to send them the first and last months payments for the equiptment lease and admin fee of aprox $2,600.00  and had to deposit the funds into there account at Bank america  and then i will receive the equiptment and funding.  After recepit of the funds they stop answering my calls and kept my funds and told me that the equiptment lease is a cash back program were they get you approved and then the lender pays them for the equiptment  and the give you the difference in cash and it is a scheme to get people to pay them money. They promised to return it and have failed to do so or make contact and then later discovered that the associated company filed bankruptcy...... This is a total scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tamid-Milan/internet/Tamid-Milan-Mike-Andrews-Equipment-Lease-Fraud-Internet-928430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tamid Milan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Im just the broker

AUTHOR: nameless22 - (United States of America)

Like the lady said, I am broker that sent her to Mike Andrews and they were working the deal out, he decided to get her a loan and not pay my company also. We have done many of these deals over the years and our partners are normally on the up and up.. But this report has nothing to do with our company we were the middle man.. We did not receive a dime form this guy and he never returned our calls either. She never gave me or my company any money, if she gave money to any one it was to him.. When this happened we both tried to get him on the phone for for a week straight to no avail. We are very disappointed that this happened.