Complaint Review: Tampa Singles

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Punta Gorda Florida United States of America
Tampa Singles
3030 N Rocky Point Drive W, Suite 665, Tampa FL 33 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Tampa Singles I have a communicable disease and they still want to match me up!! No refund and no dates. They told me to stop harrassing them. Sarasota, Florida

I never had a date and had to go North because my Father died.  While I was there I was diagnosed with several diseases one being communicable and deadly.  Even though their contract says "refunds if you are not physically able to use our services" they completely blew me off calling me a liar among other things after I provided them with a letter from my Doctor. Will they believe Doctor letter i'm well?  Of course not, I lose either way. Absolutely refused refund, froze my account and said if I can prove that I'm well they "might" consider finding me a date.  I spent $1000.00 for absolutely nothing but grief from this company.  In their final email to me they told me to "stop harrassing them."  This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life and to mess with the heart of a widow in her 60's is unconscienable.  My SS is $1000.00 a month so i spent 1/12 of my yearly income on this ripoff company.  PLEASE someone help me stop this company from ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tampa-Singles/Sarasota-Florida-/Tampa-Singles-I-have-a-communicable-disease-and-they-still-want-to-match-me-up-No-refu-934968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tampa Singles