Complaint Review: Tax Lien University/Success Academy

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: judit — altadena California United States of America
Tax Lien University/Success Academy
6121 Highland Dr, Holladay, UT 84121-2123 InHolladay, Utah United States of America

Tax Lien University/Success Academy 12 steps to make $$$ with tax liens. We drop you after the third one!!!! InHolladay, Utah

*Author of original report: Refund

I was looking for a home based business, not a "get rich quick"scheeme.

I found Tax Lien University's free online "teaser" program. It sounded legit, I also did some online research, and signed up  for their mentoring program for $3995.00.

During the 12 sessions they were supposed to teach me how to invest in tax liens.

The entire first session was spent with scheduling the next sessions, steep if you pay over $300.00 for a session.

During the second and third sessions I told my "mentor" that I tried to find tax liens, but did not get anywhere. His only answer was that "you have to dig deeper", not giving any advice as to how or where I could accomplish that.

I pointed out, that he was not giving any information beyond the free audios. At that point, on the third session he told me that he would not be mentoring me any more, he was "done" with me.

I had extensive correspondance about this with Alyxce Austin, who is the director of customer service.

She made some vague promises about a refund, but have not heard from her, or anybody else from Tax Lien University for three weeks now.

If you are interested in investing in tax liens, find a reputable company to help you.

Stay away from Tax Lien University, they promise a lot, breach they contract and don't deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Lien-UniversitySuccess-Academy/InHolladay-Utah-84121/Tax-Lien-UniversitySuccess-Academy-12-steps-to-make-with-tax-liens-We-drop-you-afte-939143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Lien University/Success Academy

Refund

AUTHOR: judit - (United States of America)

Success Academy is refunding the money I paid them