Complaint Review: Taylor Made Water

• Submitted: Fri, January 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: John — Concord California U.S.A.
Taylor Made Water
1915 Mark Court, Suite 110 Concord, California United States of America

Taylor Made Water TaylorMade Water Systems Liars and cheats! Concord, California

*UPDATE Employee: Taylor Made Water Systems is a JOKE

*Consumer Comment: LOVE TaylorMade!

I worked for this company and learned everything about them is a lie! DONT TRUST THEM! Mike Maxwell blows smoke and Dave Body is a two face snake! Trust me take your business elsewhere!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2010 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taylor-Made-Water/Concord-California-94520/Taylor-Made-Water-TaylorMade-Water-Systems-Liars-and-cheats-Concord-California-551187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taylor Made Water

Taylor Made Water Systems is a JOKE

AUTHOR: Ian - (United States of America)

Taylor Made Water Systems is a joke! They over charge there customers but willing to take any price you give them- some clients pay 50 bucks a month for there water unit while others get ripped off and pay up to 100 dollars or more. They promise there sales reps they will be making over 75k a year LIE - when really your not going to make over 10k.

I worked for them for around 4 months - I worked hard too - and did not make more than 900 a month then I landed a big deal where I was going to make some money finally and they fired me (they told me that I had a bad attitude towards this large women who had tattoos all over her) and closed the deal that week. THEY ARE VERY SHADY PEOPLE!!!

LOVE TaylorMade!

AUTHOR: Happy Waters - (United States of America)

I cannot imagine who this person is. Everytime I have called in to refer a customer, I have NEVER heard of a "John" working there. I have been a customer of TaylorMade for almost 5 years and have always received the BEST service, customer care, and quality of product. I referred many of my friends and customers to TaylorMade, and they all LOVE the products and services!

I love my water and coffee, and everyone I know loves theirs, too. TaylorMade always has the best products, best selections, and best customer care. This sounds like sour grapes; too bad. The other people mentioned have always been very helpful to me, and to all of my friends.

TaylorMade is the best!