Complaint Review: Tcs Pawn Co. Jewelry & Electronics Exchange

• Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: Scott B Dody — USA
Tcs Pawn Co. Jewelry & Electronics Exchange
503 Lakewood Road Waterbury, Connecticut United States of America

Tcs Pawn Co. Jewelry & Electronics Exchange TC's Pawn Company is an INTERNET SCAM, took my credit card payment, refused to hand over merchandise, became rude, insulting and childish Waterbury, Connecticut

I purchased an item for $300 via the internet. TC's Pawn sent me an invoice which I paid immediately with my credit card. I was then informed by email (an employee named "John") that I had to pay more, even though I paid exactly the advertised amount on the invoice. John told me I could come with cash to pay the difference, a surcharge of about $20. When I refused, stating that there was no surcharge on the item description or invoice, he became rude, childish and started throwing insults.

As it stands, TC's Pawn still has my $300, and John is taunting me by saying he'll sell the item to someone "more deserving". I have filed a dispute with my credit card company which I'm sure I'll win, but I'm still in disbelief that crooks like TC's Pawn can remain in business.

Avoid them at all costs. I hate to stereotype pawn shops, but these people really seem like uneducated thieves. If you buy anything from them (and if you actually get it), be sure to wipe off the blood stains if you know what I mean.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tcs-Pawn-Co-Jewelry-Electronics-Exchange/Waterbury-Connecticut-06704/Tcs-Pawn-Co-Jewelry-Electronics-Exchange-TCs-Pawn-Company-is-an-INTERNET-SCAM-took-my-797437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tcs Pawn Co. Jewelry & Electronics Exchange