Complaint Review: Ted Dhanik

• Reported By: Broke Affiliate — Alabama
Ted Dhanik
9000 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, California USA

Ted Dhanik EngageBDR Biggest Scammer On The Internet Hollywood California

Ted Dhanik is the biggest scam artist in the affiliate marketing industry.  I came across another report about this piece of s**t recently, why not spill my beans too.

My network did a direct buy from EngageBDR for one of our advertisers.  The entire time that the buy was running Ted Dhanik kept telling us "everything is going to be ok, just wait, just wait, its scaling up."  Then before I knew it the traffic stopped and this jerk told me to send him more money.  My CPA went from $37 blended to over $200!  WTF!

This dude told me it was a min. $25,000 media buy to get in EngageBDR.  I paid the fee and lost a ton of money.

If you are an affiliate marketer or run a network, do not do business with Ted Dhanik.  He'll steal your money.  Makes sense why now that i read that he runs his own products.  Does anyone know what type of products he sells?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-Dhanik/Hollywood-California/Ted-Dhanik-EngageBDR-Biggest-Scammer-On-The-Internet-Hollywood-California-1073930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted Dhanik