Complaint Review: Teri Werner

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mannaman — Denver Colorado
Teri Werner
Dallas, Select State/Province USA

Teri Werner http://www.teriwernerinternational.com Teri Werner is a fraud a liar and a thief. She uses the "Im a Christian" line to steal from people. Dallas Texas

Teri Werner is a fraud and a thief. Ive given her 8 years to make me whole. She hasnt even sent me $100 back.

She "coaches" people to find "success" but cant even pay her own bills. Pathetic.

She hob nobs with successful people to give herself credibility so she can gain the trust of her next victim.

She came to me asking for a $10,000 loan. I asked her what she wanted the money for. It was for her to create a kid friendly web browser with some NFL football player dude.

I told her it was a bad idea and that I did not think it was a good investment for her to make.

She insisted that she was going to make it a success and promised that she would pay me back $20,000 a year later.

This was in 2005.

Of course, a year later, I asked her for my money back.

She says that it fell through (like I said it would) and didnt have the money to pay me back. [continued below]....

.....

I said, "ok" just get me back when you can. (Im a very patient guy with plenty of money)

Every year I would call her back and ask her. "Hey, have you gotten your life together yet? Can you start paying me back?" and every year she gives me another excuse.

I have come to the realization now, almost a decade later, that if I dont warn the world about her, she may screw someone else too. So, thats why Im making this post. So other people dont get suckered into her lies.

Could I sue her and get a judgement? Of course? Ive got dozens of judgements against douche bags like her.  Is $20,000 worth it? To me... not really. Whats the point of getting a judgement against a bankrupt, low life hypocrit?

I may go after her because I feel very disrespected and I dont like being lied to. But until then....

Dont do business with Teri Werner. You have now been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teri-Werner/Dallas-Select-StateProvince/Teri-Werner-httpwwwteriwernerinternationalcom-Teri-Werner-is-a-fraud-a-liar-and-a-th-1172245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teri Werner