Complaint Review: Teri Werner

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mannaman — Denver Colorado
Teri Werner
Dallas, Select State/Province USA

Teri Werner http://www.teriwernerinternational.com Teri Werner is a fraud a liar and a thief. She uses the "Im a Christian" line to steal from people. Dallas Texas

*General Comment: I know of her bad dealings also

*Author of original report: Teri still won't make payments to me.

Teri Werner is a fraud and a thief. Ive given her 8 years to make me whole. She hasnt even sent me $100 back.

She "coaches" people to find "success" but cant even pay her own bills. Pathetic.

She hob nobs with successful people to give herself credibility so she can gain the trust of her next victim.

She came to me asking for a $10,000 loan. I asked her what she wanted the money for. It was for her to create a kid friendly web browser with some NFL football player dude.

I told her it was a bad idea and that I did not think it was a good investment for her to make.

She insisted that she was going to make it a success and promised that she would pay me back $20,000 a year later.

This was in 2005.

Of course, a year later, I asked her for my money back.

She says that it fell through (like I said it would) and didnt have the money to pay me back. [continued below]....

I said, "ok" just get me back when you can. (Im a very patient guy with plenty of money)

Every year I would call her back and ask her. "Hey, have you gotten your life together yet? Can you start paying me back?" and every year she gives me another excuse.

I have come to the realization now, almost a decade later, that if I dont warn the world about her, she may screw someone else too. So, thats why Im making this post. So other people dont get suckered into her lies.

Could I sue her and get a judgement? Of course? Ive got dozens of judgements against d****e bags like her.  Is $20,000 worth it? To me... not really. Whats the point of getting a judgement against a bankrupt, low life hypocrit?

I may go after her because I feel very disrespected and I dont like being lied to. But until then....

Dont do business with Teri Werner. You have now been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teri-Werner/Dallas-Select-StateProvince/Teri-Werner-httpwwwteriwernerinternationalcom-Teri-Werner-is-a-fraud-a-liar-and-a-th-1172245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teri Werner

#1 General Comment

I know of her bad dealings also

AUTHOR: happycamper - ()

I had the displeasure of working with Teri Werner at a retail furniture store. She touted herself as an interior designer. Her lack of skill was quite evident. Teri was very good at getting others to do her work. Her favorite passtime was to tell stories of all the businesses that she has owned over the years. How she was a jet setter in the eighties. It was just sad. Don't even get me started on how she is one of those nut jobs that thinks Obama has concentration camps. I kept waiting for his henchmen to come and get her. No such luck.

I will give Teri one thing. Her double talk can fool and regular Joe into thinking she is an expert at whatever she is talking about. You should hear her talk about designer accesories. If you didn't know any better, you would think she was friends with Coco Channel. She can't even tell the difference between a Coach clutch, and a $7 clearance Target special.

Teri still won't make payments to me.

AUTHOR: Mannaman - ()

Terri and her lawyer, Arthur Tranakos, have now called/emailed me telling me that Terri will pay me back if I lie and say that my posting to rip off report was a mistake. They do not dispute the debt owed to me. They just want to take another 5 years to pay me back... They say that they wont start making payments until I get rip off report to take down the posting. I told them that I would up date this post each time they send me a payment to show the world that Teri has integrity. Obviously she doesnt. All she has been doing is lying to me for years. Thus far, I have recieved no payments from Teri Werner... Even after I told both of them that I would accept my principle back, $10,000 instead of what Teri agreed to pay me back, ($20,000) I thought that was a nice olive branch to extend. Turns out no good deed goes unpunished when dealing with her.

Frustrated, now that she has been exposed, she called the police and lied to them, telling the officer that I threatened her life! Unbelievable! I couldnt believe she tried to have the cops get involved for her stealing my money! I had a good laugh with the officer who called me after I explained to him what a psycho she is.  Absolutely Unbelievable.

Trust me, do not do business with Teri. Look her in the eyes. Its the look of crazy.

I have enough evidence to collect on a judgement against her if I ever get around to going to Dallas to serve her papers and lein her property.

In the meantime, ask yourself, would someone who lies, cheats and steals be considered a Christian? Would you want to do business with someone like her? If you do, and you get burned, you cant say you werent warned.