• Report: #920119

Complaint Review: The FirePlace Doctor

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Rubbernecka — Boston Massachusetts U.S.A.
The FirePlace Doctor
6055 Doctors Park Milton, Florida United States of America

The FirePlace Doctor They smoke and soot damaged a customers home and my company was called to clean it without getting paid Milton, Florida

My company was contacted by them to clean out a customers home to smoke damage for which was caused by one of their unskilled technicians who blew out all the smoke and soot from the vacuum into the home causing damage throughout the first floor which needed to be cleaned quickly as it was unsafe to live there and they had an infant son. Being a father myself of 2 small boys I understood the urgency and got my crew out there quickly to clean the damage done. I billed them afterwards only to never receive a dime and given the run-around by this company! In short, they ripped me off and I lost an entire day of hard work and pay to my help for nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-FirePlace-Doctor/Milton-Florida-32570/The-FirePlace-Doctor-They-smoke-and-soot-damaged-a-customers-home-and-my-company-was-call-920119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The FirePlace Doctor