Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin in the World

• Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, September 19, 2010

• Reported By: jay — British Columbia Canada
The Greatest Vitamin in the World

The Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre is a man of no integrity or values, he rips people off AND I was one of them sadly, $1200!!!! Internet

I was a consumer ripped off by Don Lapre's The Greatest Vitamin in the World scam. This was in 2006. I called and purchased this home base business, I received many calls in the beginning when they were still collecting money and ripping me off to upgrade my website or this and that. When my domain name came to place I went to work, advertising for this company. After about a month I decided this was not what I was told it was going to be like and actually difficult to maintain and make money.

When I tried to reach the company to get my 'guaranteed money back' my phone calls were not returned, I did not receive responses online either regarding trouble i was having with my website. Eventually I let it go. $1200 down the drain after about 3 months of attempting to contact someone from this company. I was young and did not know what i was really getting into, instead of fighting back I gave up. The company was full of lies and false commitments. Don Lapre needs to be taken down for ripping off so many people that believed in his lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-in-the-World/internet/The-Greatest-Vitamin-in-the-World-Don-Lapre-is-a-man-of-no-integrity-or-values-he-rips-p-642252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin in the World