Complaint Review: The Mega Life Health Insurance Company

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Michigan United States of America
The Mega Life Health Insurance Company
North Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

The Mega Life Health Insurance Company Health Markets; Careington Care These scum bags denied me coverage when I needed it. North Richland Hills, Texas

*Author of original report: buy it - please

*Consumer Comment: I don't buy it

These scum bags canceled my policy a year ago because they messed up my routing number on my bank account and were unable to draft my account, even though I called them an gave them the correct info after realizing they had it messed up.  Here's the problem - these jerks never notified me even though they had my phone number.  Now I need to use the insurance and I find I don't ave any.  No problem right - just activate the policy and I'll pay the monthly charge moving forward.  No such luck.  These creeps said I have to pay back to the date it was originally applied for,even though I never used it and even though it was their mistake that caused me to not have insurance.

Please boycott these scum bags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mega-Life-Health-Insurance-Company/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76182/The-Mega-Life-Health-Insurance-Company-Health-Markets-Careington-Care-These-scum-bags-de-750627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mega Life Health Insurance Company

buy it - please

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

1.  They WERE drafting my account but not for all the components of the plan (health , dental and vision are seperate).  I honestly didn't realize they weren't drafting the full amount - I just didn't pay attention to the details - shame on me for that.

2.  They said they sent me a letter but either I never received it or I thought it was junk mail and tossed it without reading it. If you've ever purchased your own health insurance, you're aware of how much junk mail you receive after inquiring.  It's overwehlming.  So, you get to the point where you don't even read it - you just toss it.  A phone call would have been great.  what good is an agent if they can't even reach out to you at a time like this?  Seriously!

I don't buy it

AUTHOR: Southern Chemical and Equipment LLC - (USA)

Much more to the story here.

Guaranteed.

It appears that the policy was never in force at all.

Did they ever actually process any payment from you?

And, you never noticed that your bank account was not being drafted each month?

Too much that just doesn't add up here.

And, they need to send you written notice of cancellation of any insurance policy.

Did you ever recieve such a notice?

oclock