Complaint Review: The Mortgage Law Group

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Valerie — Gwynn Oak Maryland United States of America
The Mortgage Law Group
233 S Wacker Dr., Suite 5150 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

The Mortgage Law Group Lawrence Tchon, Felipe Celis, Lwsley Green, Caitland Harper, Toni DeSanti, Lidiana Suarez My house still went into foreclosure and the documents we never sent to my lender. Chicago, Illinois

Do not use The Mortgage Law Group this company is a complete rip-off.  I'm still fighting to keep my home.  I fell behind on my payments due to illness, and I called the Mortgage Law Group, thinking it is a govenment funded company, and to my surprise it's not.  I lost almost $5000.00 dollars that I could have used to pay my mortgage.  They stated that the process is long and just to be patient.  I continued to pay this company monthly for 6 months.  I was told that I should not contact my lender, because I signed the contract for them to speak to them.  To my amasement, I was receiving foreclosure papers from an attorney.  I was shocked, disbelief and heartbroken, thinking that this company was helping me and they was lying and taking my money every month.  I got enought courage to call my lender, and now I am working with them to keep my home.  Please, Please, do not use this fraudenlent company.  I just want to educate the public about this scam of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mortgage-Law-Group/Chicago-Illinois-60606/The-Mortgage-Law-Group-Lawrence-Tchon-Felipe-Celis-Lwsley-Green-Caitland-Harper-Toni-907650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mortgage Law Group