Complaint Review: The Rhythm Brands/ t.J. Hawkins

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: creativejunquie — tujunga California United States of America
The Rhythm Brands/ t.J. Hawkins

The Rhythm Brands/ t.J. Hawkins T.J. Hawkins is a Fraud and Con Artist. The Rhythem Brands is a front for Ripping People Off! Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: HERE ARE SOME FACTS:

*General Comment: So-Called Designer

I met TJ Hawkins of The Rhythem Brands through the charity that has posted here on this website.  I was 'hire'd to do $300.00 worth of design work, and he never paid me.  I looked on Ripoff report and saw that there were 2 other people that were designers that he hired that he did not pay.  I contacted him, and he said he would pay me when he returned from his trip to London.  This never happened.  In Fact, It was about 11:30am when we spoke and he said that he was woken up early to deal with my email demanding payment.  I asked what time he woke up and he said it was 6am. LOL, not too bright for a conman.  If it is 11:30am in LA, then it is 7:30 pm in London....I sent my email at 7am pst.  This was yet another lie.  Shame on you, Timothy Hawkins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Rhythm-Brands-tJ-Hawkins/internet/The-Rhythm-Brands-tJ-Hawkins-TJ-Hawkins-is-a-Fraud-and-Con-Artist-The-Rhythem-Bran-878187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Rhythm Brands/ t.J. Hawkins

HERE ARE SOME FACTS:

AUTHOR: creativejunquie - (United States of America)

fact 1:
When somebody calls me and asks to do design comps. And then asks me what I charge, and says OK. then that is hiring me.

fact 2:
No mention of the charity was made prior to starting the logo designs for a big name designer in LA... this had nothing to do with the charity

fact 3:
'TJ was with me in London' could be written by anybody

fact 4: the 'so called designer' has been in freelance business for 18 years with a heavy list of clients and a degree in design. i have never been not paid for work and client always are left happy.  THIS EXPERIENCE WAS A FIRST.

fact 5:
Timothy(TJ) Hawkins did tell me he would pay me when he returned from 'London.' If I was not hired to do a job, than why would he say he would pay me?

TJ, it's $300.00. Really? You are gonna let this go on for $300.00?? You know I did the work.  We discussed it and made changes and I worked on it until you were happy with it, yes?? I have the emails and the art. I told you that I do not work for free.  I have a 3k mortgage, and am years beyond working for free in the design industry. This is a silly dispute over a small amount of money.  The work was done. Please just pay. thanks, Randi

#2 General Comment

So-Called Designer

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

The so called designer for the information that is being mentioned, did not get hired for the job. Since she is a "Friend" of the Charity... she is following suite because the owner of the Charity asked her to type something to shame TJ Hawkins.

For all who have been reading please move on. This lady who has written this report is false.

We have been employed by TJ Hawkins and we have been paid. No we are not writing this on his behalf, but come-on. Because you were not hired you are mad. This is sad.

By the way, we were with TJ in London when RANDI (the designer) was told she was not going to get the job. Her designs were not excepted by the client. By the way if you want proof just ask.

Stop slandering people.