Complaint Review: The Swill Colony

The Swill Colony
1112 7th Avenue Monroe WI, Wisconsin United States of America

The Swiss Colony Credit Scam Monroe , Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Suggestions & Information

It has become a holiday tradition to buy products from The Swiss Colony at Christmas and Easter .  This year at Christmas was no different.  We filled out our order and it sat on the microwave for many weeks till we sent it in.  We were not sure if it would make it in time, but we received our order a few days be for Christmas.

I had no balance on my account at the time we ordered our Christmas and did not expect to get a bill for January since the order was placed so late in the month of December.

January I received the bill duo February 5th.  We paid the bill in full  through my bank for Jan. 31 2012.  We have conformation  form the bank that money  and did transfered electronically to the Swiss Colony on the above date.( no was mailed)

I received a statement from Swiss Colony for the full amount of the bill plus a late fee in March.  I called them and they acknowledged receipt of paymnent credided on the 17 of February.  Thay then credited  the $15.00 fee back to my account.

Then I receive a statement for $5.91 for some unknown reason on my April bill.

When I made an inquirery about this bill I was given the run around.  It was the late fee for Decembers bill that had a 00. balance or maybe it was interest accrued from the 00. balance in February.

We made a payment by phone and closed the account yet the payment has still not shown up at my bank and the individual whom took the payment would not give me confirmation number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swill-Colony/Monroe-WI-Wisconsin-53666-1243/The-Swiss-Colony-Credit-Scam-Monroe-Wisconsin-854390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swill Colony

Suggestions & Information

AUTHOR: Mitternacht Engel - ()

They didn't give you a comformation #?   That is odd, in customer service if we take the payments ourselves we will give you the order # the payment was put under as that is where we will find it if you call back in about the payment.  I'm not 100% sure what credit does if they take the payment though.

As to the bill discrepency, where you speaking to credit or customer service?   I suggest having who you speak to check the list of transactions.  It will show them new orders, credits, finance charges, payments and so forth.

Was paid electronically or sent through mail by bank, sorry, got confused there.  If mailed it can take the company 7-10 days to get it and sometimes a few days to get it into the system, depending on holidays and so forth.   If electronically done then honestly I don't know what happened, I suggest speaking to credit, I'm sure they would be happy to try and resolve this.