Complaint Review: The Tempelton Group

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: michael — middle island New York
The Tempelton Group
1025 Old Country rd. Westbury, New York USA

The Tempelton Group James Pope Promised to modify our mortgage. Took our money over a year ago. Nothing has been done. Tells us lies ever time we speak Westbury New York

*Consumer Comment: working together

*Consumer Suggestion: The Tempelton Group Investigation

My wife and i decided we needed help about a year ago. I heard a commercial on the radio about lowering my mortgage payment. I called and made an appointment for someone to meet us in my house.

About a week later James Pope came in and sat down at our kitchen table.  We explained how we were falling into debt and had to do something. He told us The Tempelton Group would help us and he said they cld do it in six months. We gave him the money he shook our hands and looked us in the eyes.

Someone has to do something about these people. I know it was stupid on my part but why it it still happening to people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tempelton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/The-Tempelton-Group-James-Pope-Promised-to-modify-our-mortgage-Took-our-money-over-a-ye-1093153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tempelton Group

working together

AUTHOR: Renee I - ()

Hello, I also have been scammed, have you been working with the DA'S office in Nassau County? How do we reach each other, We need to work together.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The Tempelton Group Investigation

AUTHOR: Ron - ()

If you are a victim that was scammed by the Tempelton Group, contact the Nassau County Police Department Crimes Against Property Squad Financial Crime Unit at 516-573-5275, Detective Rispoli. They are leading the investigation with the assistance of the Nassau County District Attorney's Office.