shoulders

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: kalikimoku — West Hollywood California United States of America
The U.K. National Lottery
12 Bridge Street Internet United States of America

The U.K. National Lottery CHRISTOPHER SMITH (Claims Agent) " A Lucky Winner of L973.000 GBP "! They told me that my email address was randomly chosen from the World Wide Web, throught a computer Draw system. Ticket #71471999545 913/Serial #5368/02! Internet

I received a notice that I was a chosen winner of the U.K. NATIONAL LOTTERY and had won the amount of 970,000,00 Great British Pounds.  They claims that my email

address was chosen through the World Wide Web attached to Ticket #71471999545 913 with Serial #5368/02.  I replied telling them that I was very damn skeptical and as long as I don't send ANY credit card number or checks. They were warned!!

I then had this " Christopher Smith " (who claims to be a claims Agent) tell me that he's going to guide me through the process. again I warned him that I was still SKEPTICAL! I sent some info to them and awaiting their answer.

Out of curiousity, I checked out the U.K. National Lottery on the World Wide Web. And low and behold, it seems these people sent the exact same email to someone else. They haven't received nothing from me as far as money. Boy are they in for a surprise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-UK-National-Lottery/internet/The-UK-National-Lottery-CHRISTOPHER-SMITH-Claims-Agent-A-Lucky-Winner-of-L973000-GB-554849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The U.K. National Lottery