Complaint Review: The Villa

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: The Villa — West Warwick Rhode Island
The Villa
19 Harvey Road, Ste 15 Bedford, New Hampshire USA

Assured Computing Technologies Beware of Unethical Business Practices Bedford New Hampshire

Do not do business with this company.  I learned that there are many local companies from which I could have purchased my systems.  Their representative is a "salesman"  who knows little about the product.  instead of explaining that I could purchase these POS’s locally, he gave me the cost breakdown to ‘accommodate” their installers due to the travel distance from their office to my restaurant.

The unit that he brought for demo is not the unit he sold me, but never happened to mention it.  They charged an additional $1000 plus for the unit that he demonstrated.

He further claimed that his staff would load your entire menu, in my case two menus, which their salesperson was fully aware.  The installation was done with one menu loaded.  We then had to learn how to create our POS from the ground up.  Every item that they entered had to be removed and changed.   Their technical staff has no idea how to program or use this system.

One of six printers were not working, fresh out of the box.  So much for their installation guru.   It took four (4) months  to receive a new printer.  They claimed that they never received the message.  I was then, (after 4 months) told to return the faulty printer, at which time they would send me another one.  I mentioned that I purchased six printers because I need 6 printers.

When my staff called them with a question, they received false information, and corrected their “technical staff member”. They then sent me yet another bill which I should have billed them for the lesson.

Do yourself a favor,  make your purchase with any other company...........beware of their unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Villa/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/Assured-Computing-Technologies-Beware-of-Unethical-Business-Practices-Bedford-New-Hampshi-1049633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Villa