Complaint Review: The WCMA - The Web Cam Modeling Association

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer491 — Phoenix Pennsylvania
The WCMA - The Web Cam Modeling Association

The WCMA - The Web Cam Modeling Association I worked for almost a month and never got paid! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The WCMA

I worked for almost a month and never got paid. I figured I would warn others about this company. This is not the way to treat people trying to make a living and is unacceptable. I joined www.internetmodeling.com after I got ripped off by The WCMA and now I get paid on time and I am making good money now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-WCMA-The-Web-Cam-Modeling-Association/internet/The-WCMA-The-Web-Cam-Modeling-Association-I-worked-for-almost-a-month-and-never-got-pai-1039136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The WCMA - The Web Cam Modeling Association

The WCMA

AUTHOR: MsVanity - ()

I have been a top model with this company for over a year now. I have always been paid on time and they offer amazing model support. I think its sad and wrong that someone would post a false complaint and then include their own company domain in it with hopes of making themselves look better. The WCMA has sent myself along with other models on trips to Vegas and has sent me myself shoes, gift cards, etc. as incentives to keep up the great job. www.TheWCMA.com is the best company I have ever worked for.