Complaint Review: The Work Source

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Keith — Denton Maryland United States of America
The Work Source

The Work Source They took $99.00 for a background search, and my company card was compromised. I had to get a new card, Internet

The Work Source  told me they would need $ 99.00 to do a back Ground seach. I was called by Allaison at 888-554-7412. 2 days later I found that my Company Credit Card had been compromised by them and also used for USPS shipping of packages to homes. Five home at $ 4.99 each. I cannot get any one on the phone at any of the numbers they called from.  I would like my $ 99.00 dollars back for the back ground seach by them. I have alredy got the illegals USPS charges back to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Work-Source/internet/The-Work-Source-They-took-9900-for-a-background-search-and-my-company-card-was-comprom-1026674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Work Source