Complaint Review: TheDigitalPros

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: John — West Columbia Texas
TheDigitalPros
Internet USA

TheDigitalPros Digital Pro, TheDigitalpros.com, other similar Bait and switch Fraud Miramar Florida

Saw an ad on the internet (I think from EBay) for a Canon T3i body for $230US, about 1/2 price of used on EBay. I went to their site and ordered one.

I just "ordered"a Canon T3i body for $239 US. All the information including credit card that I submitted to the website was false except for the phone number. I did this yesterday. Today I got a call asking for "Fred". my pseudonym. The salesman immediately told me the camera was in Chinese with no warranty. I told him fine, no problem. He argued for awhile, but soon switched to trying to sell me a battery & charger. We argued for a while and parted with the promise that I would receive the camera in "2-4 weeks". Hope so, since the credit card was completely bogus!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheDigitalPros/internet/TheDigitalPros-Digital-Pro-TheDigitalproscom-other-similar-Bait-and-switch-Fraud-Miram-1162888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheDigitalPros