Complaint Review: Third ye Fortunes

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: countess — Birmingham Alabama
Third ye Fortunes
Chicago, Illinois USA

Third Eye Fortunes Scammed me out of $450.00 for a supposed love spell Chicago Illinois

I sent Psychc Meena Kapoor an email explaining my situation with a lover. She emailed me back and then called, stating she could help. I paid her for a reading and another $450.00 for a love spell. She instructed me to purchase a green dot card and then call her with the codes. I received one more call from her with instructios..and then i should let her work. I emailed her with concerns and was told she could not be bothered by my calls and emails, that she needed to be able to meditate on my case. I was then directed to her disclaimer site, which states she can stop work if pestered by calls, et. So, I remained silent...then sent her an email of my phone number changes. She replied that I should have contacted her because his was disturbing. I called and got the voicemail, and told her I was not rich and it waas sad to have been taken advantage by someone who stated they were god sent, told her to be blessed and have not heard from her since. This was in Feb.2013!!!

Now when I call it goes to a fax machine....She Needs To Be Stopped!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Third-ye-Fortunes/Chicago-Illinois/Third-Eye-Fortunes-Scammed-me-out-of-45000-for-a-supposed-love-spell-Chicago-Illinois-1047782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Third ye Fortunes