Complaint Review: Ticket Assassin Patrick Mulroy

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: MaryKay — California United States of America
Ticket Assassin Patrick Mulroy
San Diego San Diego, California United States of America

Ticket Assassin Patrick Mulroy Do not pay the $25 fee - it is a ripoff San Diego, California

I received a speeding ticket in June 2012.   I sent in a $25 check to Patrick Mulroy of Ticket Assassin.   I was sent his website with an email to ask him questions and he would guide all who paid the fee through the system of fighting a ticket.

The only emails I received from him were reminder to pay (after I had already paid).   I originally tried to pay by PayPal; but that link was broken and he would not respond to my inquiries on how to pay via PayPal.  Now I know why, because if you pay by PayPal and you complain about his lack of service; you would stand a chance of receiving your fee back; but if you pay by his only other option: a check; you would be out of luck.

He then emailed me again in September reminding me to pay his fee (if I hadn't already done so), and also to inquire about how my case turned out.

I immediately emailed hi and told him he had already cashed my check; and by going by his paperwork, I was found guilty anyway and that I was reporting him to the BBB for never responding to my emails.   Of course, he never responded.

I filed a complaint with the San Diego Better Business Bureau, they were useless.  They just sent me an email saying they tried to contact Patrick Mulroy, to no avail and then they closed the case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Assassin-Patrick-Mulroy/San-Diego-California-/Ticket-Assassin-Patrick-Mulroy-Do-not-pay-the-25-fee-it-is-a-ripoff-San-Diego-Califor-968226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Assassin Patrick Mulroy