Complaint Review: Tidebuy

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: MFagen — Chatswood NSW Other
Tidebuy

Tidebuy Tidebuy admitted the wig was faulty and I should be refunded but they won't refund the money Internet

I purchased a wig from Tidebuy which was faulty.  After many emails and photos they agreed that the wig was faulty and that I should have a refund.  Since then they refuse to give me my refund.  The wig can only be thrown in the bin.  As I have alapecia it is important that I get wearable wigs and they one was completely faulty.

Tidebuy is a very arrogant and sneeky company.  Firstly they appease you with an email saying they are at fault then disregard any efforts to get a refund.

My warning is - never ever deal with Tidebuy, you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tidebuy/internet/Tidebuy-Tidebuy-admitted-the-wig-was-faulty-and-I-should-be-refunded-but-they-wont-refun-1034939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tidebuy