Complaint Review: TigerDirect.com

• Reported By: Steve — Evanston Illinois
TigerDirect.com
TigerDirect.com 7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Internet USA

TigerDirect.com Total Defense Rebate Total Defense Rebate Internet

I completed a Total Defense Rebate form on a product I purchased from TigerDirect.com. The wait time for the rebate was over 8 weeks. When I contacted TigerDirect/Total Defense Rebate why it was taking so long, I was told and was sent an e-mail that stated my rebate had been "denied". I was told both Total Defense and TigerDirect were aware of the denial for months.

They stated I had not provided an invoice - which was not true. To guard against lack of paperwork claims, I made copies of ALL the relevant forms. I offered to send another  complete set of papers which they refused. I was also told that TigerDirect/Total Defense had sent an e-mail to inform me of an acceptance/denial. I never received any e-mail of the denial from TigerDirect or Total Defense.

After spending literally hours on the phone with the Rebate Help Line, I was repeatedly denied. When I asked for management, they refused to talk to me. When I called back the next day. I was put on hold again. After the representative returned, I was told they would return my call in "72 hours". It was now been over a week with no response.

I am ordinarily a pretty calm and level-headed guy but on this, I am beyond ANGRY. If I have to, I will file a lawsuit for the rebate amount plus all legal and court costs. I will take further steps that I am sure neither TigerDirect and Total Defense will like from a business/sales/profit point of view.  All this for a #$%^ $60 rebate !

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirectcom/internet/TigerDirectcom-Total-Defense-Rebate-Total-Defense-Rebate-Internetnbsp-1108728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect.com