stick

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Seattle Washington United States of America
Timothy Sykes

Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Solution to Timothy Sykes Pump and Dump Ripoff

*General Comment: END GAME

*General Comment: Dont Hate

*Consumer Comment: We know Tim Sykes

*Consumer Comment: Timothy Sykes Scam ?

*Consumer Suggestion: Sykes - You are a joke.

*Consumer Comment: Sykes Spends All Day Online Looking to Attack People Who Expose Him

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This Is Getting Silly

*Consumer Comment: Sykes is a Con Artist

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Inaccurate Posting

*Consumer Comment: Sykes is a Con Artist

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The ONLY Ripoff Is This Review, Bring It On Promoters

I purchased the penny stock millionaire program by Timothy Sykes for $1,997.

It was such a rip off.  The program was a total joke.  Tim Sykes promises the world, six million dollars in a few years...and I was dumb enough to believe it.

The program came with nothing but a few bad penny stock picks for stocks he owns and would profit from if they went up in value.  It was a total scam for him to not just get the first 2k, but to try and profit from me again and again by driving up the value of stocks he owns.

The entire program is Timothy Sykes trying to get rich off of me, not showing me how to get rich like him!

It was really one of the shadiest things I've ever encountered.

Then worst of all, after I had already I paid, I came across this article about Penny Stock Millionaire.  When I read it I couldn't believe what it said!  Ugghhh!!!

That's when I knew I was definitely a sucker.  I tried to get a refund since they have a 100% refund policy but of course it had a bunch of loopholes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timothy-Sykes/internet/Timothy-Sykes-Penny-Stock-Millionaire-Tim-Sykes-Penny-Stock-Millionaire-Program-by-Tim-S-714404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timothy Sykes

Solution to Timothy Sykes Pump and Dump Ripoff

AUTHOR: - ()

To those being ripped off by timothy sykes, try considering filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission At ftc.gov/complaint

#2 General Comment

END GAME

AUTHOR: matthewB - ()

I have been following timothy sykes for awhile and came to a complete conclusion about him and his "legacy pennystock trader".

No you will not get rich from buying his OVER PRICED DVD's or "Milliondollar student challege" COST 55000 (Interview by Phone)

Yes Timothy Sykes is a real person that, MAKES 90% of his money on PROMOTION

Yes Timothy Sykes is a promotor and a affliate, He makes more off of you and his affilates (sure trader)(profit.ly)

Yes Timothy Sykes has a track record for gains but also many losses "which is apart of the game"

No Timothy Sykes method is not orignal at all, you can find better ways of investing, HE IS SELLING YOU THE IDEA OF GETTING RICH AND HE KNOWS SUCKERS WILL FOLLOW AND "BUY INTO HIS "EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY DVD/METHODS"

No Timothy Sykes is not a scam artist, Just taking advantge of the lesser and selling his product NOT KNOWLEGE

Please understand all of this before buying anything from him, I have person watch everyone of his dvds, he is a real person that speaks his mind, great personality.

#3 General Comment

Dont Hate

AUTHOR: Catch_The_Bad_Guys - ()

This comment is for Author John, who submitted a comment to the original article, who is attacking a religious group based on the actions of one. Because of his hate reteric, more than likely prompted by anger towards this one person, his comment loses its credability we would hope for. It doesnt carry much weight if your comment paints YOU in a bad light when the reader reads it. If he would so kindly edit his article and leave his personal feelings out of it and just use straight facts, it would be appreciated as well as giving his comment more strength in helping the cause.

John may wish to understand that a religious affiliation is not indicadive of a person's actions and really has no bearing on the ripoff at hand and is misguided and misplaced.

Perhaps John, you might wish to spend more time with people of all religious groups and you might find that everyone has similarities and differneces that reflect in your own life and I'm sure you would be better for it, myself included.
Since some time has passed since the comment was written, you can go over it and maybe see the same thoughts I had when I read it.

If this person has done wrong then we can band together to fight that injustice.

We know Tim Sykes

AUTHOR: scammed by tim sykes - ()

I don't know Tim directly but we have a colleague who works with Tim and is a personal friend.  Whether this is true or not I don't know but I do know he is a personal friend of Tim's as he has show me pictures and parties with him on occasion.  Here's what he told me in confidence:
  1. Sykes doesn't trade actively himself.  When my friend asked Sykes about his trading, his amounts which he trades are so small they are insignficant.
2. Sykes admits personally he is a promoter and that he fleeces his customers who he refers to as suckers
3.  He makes $800,000 on a 3 day seminar.  Trading makes so little money for him he has no interest in it.
4.  My friend works in the finance industry gives him the picks which he posts on his site.  My friend trades these picks before Sykes posts them on his site for easy profits.
5.  He admits he is in the training industry / get rick quick industry note the tradingindustry.  He knows what's being said about him.  Sykes knows he is a fraud but he keeps his schtick going to maintain his lifestyle.

Timothy Sykes Scam ?

AUTHOR: dete49 - (United States of America)

Having paid the 50.00 to join Sykes's chat room hoping to make some good trades on penny stocks since his home page touts that he is a great trader on penny stocks, this is what I found. Timothy Sykes gets you to pay the 50.00 a month then he rants to get you to pay 1500.00 a month to answer your questions. Sykes post allot of stuff about himself. He has a huge EGO, anHaving paid the 50.00 to join Sykes's chat room hoping to make some good trades on penny stocks since his home page touts that he is a great trader on penny stocks, this is what I found.

Timothy Sykes gets you to pay the 50.00 a month then he rants to get you to pay 1500.00 a month to answer your questions. Sykes post allot of stuff about himself. He has a huge EGO, and no penny stock picks like his home page says. He has 200 plus people in the chat everyday at 50 bucks each.New people come in everyday asking for help and he says you need to pay the 1500.00 a month for me to help you. It is very doubtful he makes millions from trading penny stocks but from all the money he collects from his chat rooms and video stuff.

TimAlertstimothysykes: fib*** upgrade to silver and shut the f*ck up,

TimAlertstimothysykes: if u cant afford $100/month for good information u should not be trading. It is very obvious that Sykes gets you in the 50.00 room and then tells you to upgrade for the stock trades and buy his video lessons or shut the F up.

Read the complete report

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Sykes - You are a joke.

AUTHOR: tcaldwell45758 - (United States of America)

Nice disclaimer that mirrors the many of your totally "legit" websites that are entire crap. http://www.timothysykes.com/terms-of-service/ Also, sweet Terms & Conditions on your "profit(.)ly" website. http://profit.ly/disclaimer Notice this part, "TLC Media LLC aka Profitly is not a registered broker-dealer or registered as an investment adviser." If you need help finding that part, make sure you scroll down the page to the part labeled "Our policy towards children", I'm sure that most users would generally believe hard evidence of "don't actually believe our crap and here's the disclaimer to cover our butt" statement to be under a label that is there to misguide.

I just hope you come back here and post one of your excellent rank rebuttals from your website with all the vulgar because you get "2500 emails a day". Also, not a customer of yours, never was, just up extremely late and have come across your garbage methods. I just hope people take time to fully understand they do not need to think your methods are legit profit makers. Penny trading is dangerous and for those stupid enough to follow you and put up with your childish garbage, I wish them luck, for people that purchase domains that are meant to pick up search terms of "timothy" "sikes"  and "scam" just to be reroute you to your own landing page are morons anyway. Just my rant on things I hate, and you made the list!

Sykes Spends All Day Online Looking to Attack People Who Expose Him

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Sykes, you claim to have no time to sue but apparently you have enough time to monitor Rip-Off report all day everyday, and are quick to post one of your useless rebuttles.  But for some reason you have no time to respond to the points I have made.  Much in the same way you handle your so-called track record, you cherry-pick the points you respond to while ignoring the others that you are unable to talk your way out of.   I'm laughing at you.

Let me add that you are NOT a stock picker.

You are a gambler.

You have no clue about risk or anything else related to prudent investment management.

Penny stocks = gambling, NOT investing

Get that through your head and stop making all these false claims and promises to suck in deserate fools.

One cannot "build wealth" trading speculative and manipulated penny stocks despite your claims.

I would suggest you take some investment management courses so that you will understand the meaning of the phrase "building wealth."  You're a mental midget and paid-off stock promotor as well as suspected front runner.

You know well that the spreads between bid and ask for BBs are so wide (and manipulated by the market maker) that it is impossible for anyone to get in or out at the price you do, so you buy/sell then alert your naive followers, which moves the stock price in your favor.

What's really funny is that you make these ridiculous claims like youre all about transparency, but you dont put your money where your mouth is. Let's see your IRS tax returns from the past 3 years, your brokerage statements, etc.

Do you really think it's not a crime to lie about how much money you make and how much you've earned in trades, etc?   It is when you are tying your so-called business to it.

Again, guys who know how to make money consistently trading DO NOT cater to the gullible retail public filling their head with false hopes and selling them bull. Only CON ARTISTS DO.

You're a typical Jew.  Can't you guys earn an honest living?

READ THIS PART VERY CAREFULLY SYKES:

If you want the securities regulators to put you on the radar, keep whinning with your senseless responses.  If you prefer not to be investigated, keep your big mouth shut.

Either way, I'm gonna have the last word whether it's here or elsewhere.  The choice is yours Jew boy.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This Is Getting Silly

AUTHOR: TimothySykes - (United States of America)

A.) I have never paid for any testimonial, they are all actual students and subscribers

B.) I post ALL my trades, they are all time stamped on Profitly and sent out to thousands of students and most of my trades are predicted ahead of time in premarket watchlists

I'll continue making 50%+/year as will my students, if you don't want to join, that's cool, don't, I'm overwhelmed as it is, the result of making many dead on calls as doubters watch in real-time...you can say what you want about me, I'll sue when I have time later on, right now I'm focused on teaching and trading, you're welcome for my efforts

Sykes is a Con Artist

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Hey Tim, nobody gives a *uck how hard you claim to work. As far as I've seen, you're telling everyone how you live the good life all the time. You are such a typical J*w BS artist.

I can claim I am up by 50,000% so long as I dont have to prove it.  I know you have brokerage accounts with a large number of brokers and you cherry pick the trades you make and only post those. As well, your entire premise of selling alerts for penny stocks is useless because what YOU buy or sell at is UNLIKELY to be the price available for others. Therefore, someone who is your subscriber could get crushed even IF you were to make money.

You know that the suckers you pull into your scheme (by selling them these ideas that they will become rich) do NOT know this about penny stocks.

Finally, you are involved in PAID STOCK PROMOTION (which is what scam artists do) AND I have very good reason to believe that you and/or your associates are involved in front running.

If you really knew how to make money trading:

1) You wouldn't be messing with this trading service BS

2) You would STILL have a hedge fund (instead you got blown up)

The fact is that this is the only way you make money is to lure in naive suckers after brainwashing them and lying to them.

Sykes is a complete fraud and con artist.

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Inaccurate Posting

AUTHOR: TimothySykes - (United States of America)

Hi this is Tim Sykes and I work my butt off every day making videos, watchlists, trades, webinars and answering email questions...so you can see how I might be offended when someone is lying about me. The truth is that I teach traders how to be profitable, but many people expect the world within a few days, weeks or months and they fail to realize getting rich int he stock market is all about compounding growth and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. The past few months my accounts have been up 15%+ vs. the market as a whole up 10%+ and the past year I'm up 50%+ vs. the market being up 30%...go back over time, I'm up nearly 2,000% since 2008 where the market is up a few percent...

It takes time to build wealth and unfortunately people like those you see above expect to get rich quick. They ignore the many hundred video lessons I give them (only 1/8th of my subscribers even bother watching them), they force trades when I say do nothing (uneducated people lack patience) and they screw up good opportunities for many different reasons.

It's not a "ripoff" for me to teach what works and what doesn't and "the few lousy trades" this guy is referring to have helped build my account and my performance over time ($3 million in trading profits the past decade) and my subscribers performance ($4.2 million in profits the past few years...go see EVERY TRADE DETAILED on PROFIT.LY) over time speak for themselves.

Patrick, I'm sorry that you're lazy and impatient, but that doesn't give you a right to lie...as for the refund, is you were within the specified timeframe, you should get it, but this newsletter is owned by Market Authority, not my publishing company...I'm just the hired guru here so please do contact them...and I accept your apology in advance for your ignorance.

Sykes is a Con Artist

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Timothy Sykes is known to make false claims, cherry-pick the trades he posts (he does not post all his trades) and promise his subscribers will make millions.  However, this is all a scam. He also posts FAKE testimonials and will NOT post complaints from people who have lost their life savings.

In addition, he is a paid stock promotor and engages in front running (buying then telling his sheep subscribers and others that the stock is going to soar so they buy it and it drives his shares up; he does the same on the short side too).  Sykes you are a typical Jewish crook. People I would advise you to stay away from all Jews, especially those in the financial industry. They are always crooks like Sykes. Sykes will be hearing from the SEC soon.

Hey Sykes, do you really think I'm not onto your con game?

If you knew how to really make money trading you wouldn't waste time pitching ridiculously overpriced DVDs, seminars, subscriptions, etc.  The fact is that this is how you make virtually ALL of your money.  *amn crook!

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The ONLY Ripoff Is This Review, Bring It On Promoters

AUTHOR: TimothySykes - (United States of America)

Being one of the few real stock pickers in the world, I've got about a million things to do, but I refuse to have my name tarnished by LIES. Please allow me to rebut and I'm excited to do an entire blog post dedicated to this, thanks RipOff Report

Accusation: "a few bad penny stock picks for stocks he owns and profit from if they went up in value"

Why this is a lie: Until now most of my trades have been hypothetical as I've been setting up my longterm account and thanks tot he watchlists, subscribers get the picks before I buy/short them personally...not to mention they are very liquid stocks which are meant to be held for days if not weeks so I don't influence them...as for them doing crummy, judge my performance so far yourself:

Short WLOC at 70 cents (I actually did short 10 days later at 60 cents/share, covering at 33 cents/share for a $30,000+ gain) +45%

Short QPSA at 14.60 (it dropped to the 6s within a month) +59%

Buy QPSA at 6.25 Sell $7.05 +13%

Short SPLM 3.45 Cover 2.30 +33%

Buy MOBI 11.15 Sell 1/2 13.10 (my other half hypothetical position is up even more given its 13.60 current price) +23%

Buy PLPE 0.80 Current $1/share +25%

So please I DARE you to tell me how this "performance" is crummy

As for the refund policy, there are no hoops to jump through...Wealth Insider Alliance is this newsletter's publisher and they are GREAT about refunds, although we've had less than a handful given my SUPERIOR performance that has played out over the past few weeks since we started this newsletter.

In my opinion there should be no refunds because we have to put up with lies like this...but because I'm so sure about my proven strategy which you can see ALL my trades over the past 12 years on http://profit.ly I gave in.

People who leave reports like this represent the very worst of humanity and I thank them for their lack of honesty and ethics for its your kind of people from which I derive my profits (assuming this person is a stock promoter who doesn't want me to expose this shady industry)

Any questions, concerns, contact my team http://www.timothysykes.com/contact

Pick by pick, video lesson by video lesson, I'm gonna make you people less stupid and less poor...LIES like this only help to inspire me more.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC